Marketing Integrations

NahoU
Colaborador

Hubspot - kintone integration

resolver

Hi there,

If you have had a similar difficulty and have cleared it up, or if you know of a good way to do so, we would be very grateful for your advice.
(note: I'll post the same question in Japanese as well.)

What we would like to ask here is how we can make the following possible by integrating HubSpot and kintone:

When a new Contact Record/Company Record is created in HubSpot,
1. If there is no contact person (customer) record with the same email in kintone, create a new one (and if possible, connect the company with the same name in kintone as a customer).
2. If there is no record of the same company name in Kintone, create a new one.
* This means that the direction should be from HubSpot to kintone, and duplicate records should not be created.

We had planned to use the HubSpot Marketplace's Kintone integration app, but due to in-house security measures (IP restrictions and basic authentication), we were unable to achieve this with Operations Hub.
In addition, although we were able to integrate using Zapier, the current limitation of not creating a new record for an existing one in kintone was not possible. This resulted in duplicate creation of new records.

We are looking for a way to achieve what we expected from Zapier.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

1 Soluciones aceptada
KMurota
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

@MiaSrebrnjak 

Hey thanks for the mention

Hi @NahoU 

Yeah sounds like you need a custom integration for this.

Why don't you have your se take a look at n8n?

It's an open source iPaaS and installable to your enviroment which should overcome the restriction.

By the way I'd use company domain as is the uniqud key for company objects just just like emails for contacts. As you know it's possible that more than two different companies have the same name, and how the legal entity type is input could slightly differ even for the same company like (株) and 株式会社.

Kan Murota | Founder of Hyper Automation Design Studio
logo

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
NahoU
Colaborador

resolver

@KMurota 
Thank you so much for your very useful information. It helped us a lot.
I have also read your comments on my post on the Japanese version.

We will start by trying the free plan of make.

If we find anything unclear in the process, please let us ask you for further assistance.

Thanks!

@MiaSrebrnjak 
We also appreciated for your support!

FYI, @carnavigation 

KMurota
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

@MiaSrebrnjak 

Hey thanks for the mention

Hi @NahoU 

Yeah sounds like you need a custom integration for this.

Why don't you have your se take a look at n8n?

It's an open source iPaaS and installable to your enviroment which should overcome the restriction.

By the way I'd use company domain as is the uniqud key for company objects just just like emails for contacts. As you know it's possible that more than two different companies have the same name, and how the legal entity type is input could slightly differ even for the same company like (株) and 株式会社.

Kan Murota | Founder of Hyper Automation Design Studio
logo
MiaSrebrnjak
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @NahoU,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any advice. I'll also share a link to your post in Japanese if an expert would prefer to reply in Japanese: here

Hi @KMurota@Aakar@Ben_M, do you have any tips for @NahoU? Thank you!    

Cheers
Mia, Community team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings