Hubspot intelligence page issue in Salesforce

Occasional Contributor

Hi ,

After the sync , the data gets synced but the page section is asking for log in.

What am i missing here?, any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot Hubspot Issue.png

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
Esteemed Advisor

Hi, @sfdctechies. From this help article, you'll need to add Salesforce users to HubSpot, then have them log in, before they can see the data that appears in the Visualforce page. See the section headed "Do I have to add my Salesforce users to HubSpot in order for them to be able to see the HubSpot Visualforce window?"

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

I went through the article you mentioned, but I am able to see the visualforce page and the Hubspot data without having a Salesforce user in Hubspot.

I followed the installation process and in Hubspot, there is only one user who is super admin and in Salesforce there is a user for the integration data.

Once after the installation process the page and the data were visible to me, but after working on this for two-three days, yesterday it asked me to log in to the Hubspot in visualforce page. When I requested for access and then super admin of Hubspot granted access via mail. Even before I accept the access (in Hubspot the action was showing as a pending invitation) I refreshed the page and everything back to normal.

Now I don't have a Salesforce user in Hubspot and its working.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

If you have a Salesforce username, and there's a HubSpot user with a matching username, the Visualforce page should render in Salesforce. For any Salesforce users who lack a HubSpot licensee with matching username, they would see something like what's in your screen shot.

Also, it's absolutely possible to have HubSpot sync data to Salesforce, but the Visualforce pages won't work. The latter is a function of user licenses, and a visibility issue only.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

In Hubspot , i have brought a user from salesforce who is integration user. Though the lead in slaesforce is created by the same user and in hubspot the data gets synced with the same user.

The Hubspot Lead Intelligence page is not showing the data, it still shows the same message as mentioned .

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor

Is the Visualforce page visible to all profiles in Salesforce?

(Also, please refrain from posting multiple posts on the same issue. I see you've created the same question three times now. That's not going to help, unfortunately.)

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Yes, the access is given to all profiles.

[I will delete the other post regarding the same issue].

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor
As long as the HubSpot email on the owner matches the Salesforce username, there shouldn't be an issue with visibility. The page may cause issues if other Visualforce pages are on the layout, although I'm not sure if that's an issue for the connector anymore.

You may want to open a ticket with HubSpot support, do they can take a closer look for you.

0 Upvotes