Hubspot for Financial Institution?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi all, I'm new to the forum but am hoping someone out there may be able to help! I work for an agency that helps clients onboard and manage marketing automatoin solutions. We have a client who is considering marketing automation - they are a small/mid size credit union. Our client would really like to speak with another bank or credit union who has been through the process of dedicating some money to marketing automation before they take the plunge. Success stories, mishaps, etc... Does anyone out there have a client we may be able to put them in touch with? I'd love to have a conversation with you to discuss this and see if we could make it happen. Thanks in advance!

-Ryan

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @ryanlee,

I wanted to share a few resources with you as a starting point! HubSpot has case studies invovling different industries and companies, which may be a good starting point for your client (specifically the non profit section). 

Additionally, I found this resource which discusses marketing automation and the credit union sector. 

Thanks, 

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Ryan, 

I know it's been a couple of weeks but if you still need someone to have your client speak to feel free to reach out to me. 

Fernando Pena