Marketing Integrations

Courtney_Clark
Participant

Hubspot and GoToWebinar Integration: Forms

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm looking into integrating GoToWebinar with Hubspot, but how has everyone set up the forms? When the First Name, Last Name, and email has been collected through a Hubspot form... does that still enable an automated calendar invite to be sent to the person? Using GoToWebinar by itself allows that, but I wasn't sure what the overlap would be with Hubspot. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @Courtney_Clark,

GoToWebinar integrates really well with HubSpot overall, on the landing page that you embed your form you have the option to say that the form also registers them for a set webinar as well:

Image 2020-04-20 at 9.38.53 AM.png

You can then run lists to get your registered, attended, and registered but didn't attend lists:

webinar-list-criteria.png

Hope that helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @Courtney_Clark,

GoToWebinar integrates really well with HubSpot overall, on the landing page that you embed your form you have the option to say that the form also registers them for a set webinar as well:

Image 2020-04-20 at 9.38.53 AM.png

You can then run lists to get your registered, attended, and registered but didn't attend lists:

webinar-list-criteria.png

Hope that helps!

0 Upvotes
GB-CBC
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

SOLVE

Bryantworks - any experience with the GotoWebinar feature NOT showing up when editing the form module of a landing page? 

I can confirm I successfully integrated/conected the GotoMeeting app with Hubspot AND have scheduled a future webinar that's synced.

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks

SOLVE

Hey @GB-CBC, I haven't actually.  I would recommend disconnecting and reconnecting if you can?  

0 Upvotes
GB-CBC
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

SOLVE

Thanks. Figured it out w/ support:

"In order to see the gotowebinar dropdown when editing a form on the page level, the form must contain fields for first name, last name, and email. Also, the form must be published. 

0 Upvotes