Marketing Integrations

KfromVibrant

Hubspot add-in for Outlook 365 for mac not allowing my wisestamp email signature images in emails

Hello!

I am having the most frustrating experience. I have the Outlook 365 app for mac and also have a wisestamp email signature. 

My wisestamp email signature comes through to the Screen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.41.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-06-16 at 10.41.25 AM.pngrecipient perfectly in both the legacy and the new version of outlook for mac. When I add in the Hubspot add-in for Outlook 365 on my mac, it breaks the email from displaying properly to the receipent. I have tried both the new version of mac and the legacy version.

Please help!! 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hubspot add-in for Outlook 365 for mac not allowing my wisestamp email signature images in emails

Hi @KfromVibrant,

Thanks for reaching out!

I apologize for the frustration and business impact this has caused. I wanted to refer you to this post that explains this behavior and offers a workaround.

"As for a potential workaround - we recommend that anyone experiencing this ensures that they use "HTML" format and not "Rich Text" format when composing emails (this may already be the case). For your signature, it should also be composed in HTML format. This can help with the formatting loss. At last, our recommendation is also to use Outlook on the web which should also be more stable."

I can also see that you currently have an open ticket with our support team. The recommended action is to continue working with the team as they are currently investigating this matter for you.

Thank you,
Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !