Marketing Integrations

audiowarrior
Participant

Hubspot + TrustedForm

SOLVE

Both activeprospect sales and hubspot sales said that activeprospect integrates well with hubspot. We are using TrustedForm to prove users consented to our marketing services.

https://activeprospect.com/products/trustedform/

Background:
Here is what we're trying to do. When John Doe submits our non-hubspot form, I want to claim the TrustedForm certificate AND send that claimed certificated data to our hubspot CRM, so that it sits next to the contact details of John Doe. Thus, if John Doe decides to sue us in the future, I can open up Hubspot CRM and pull up John Doe's profile, with the certificate data sitting in his profile. Please note, the certificate data is in the form of a URL.

Questions:
I have no idea how that certificate data (URL) from TrustedForm is pushed to hubspot CRM (contact list). Is that something we program at hubspot OR is that something we program on our website?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
LMeert
Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Hubspot + TrustedForm

SOLVE

Hi @audiowarrior,

I second what @TiphaineCuisset said about contacting ActiveProspect to find out about this.

I had a quick look at the integration documentation and it doesn't seem like the built-in integration you can buy for TrustedForms sends the certificate data or the url to HubSpot.

That said, they do have an API so you could imagine fetching the certificate url everytime there's a form submission and store it on a custom property.

You could do this using HubSpot operations if you have custom coded actions available or use a third party automation tool like Make or Zapier to do it => provided, of course, that their API is designed so you can fetch that url for every form submission.

It looks like their API documentation is not accessible if you're not a client or bought the option so I guess that's a nice loop back to the intro of this reply : contact ActiveProspect to get a solution to this problem as they have all the cards 🙂

If the sync between both platforms has to be built manually and you need help in doing so, please don't hesitate to contact me directly and we'll take it from there.

Hope this helps !
If it does, please consider marking this answer as a solution 🙂

Ludwig

Agence Mi4 - Data DrivenCTO @ Mi4
Hubspot Platinum Partner and Integration Expert

Passionate human, very curious about everything data and automation.

Any problem with Hubspot you need help solving ?

Let me know !

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
ChristopherW-AP

Hubspot + TrustedForm

SOLVE

Hi there,

I'm a product manager at ActiveProspect and just wanted to let you know that while we don't have a direct integration with Hubspot we do have a way for you to retain TrustedForm certificates so that you can view them when needed. Here are a few steps I would recommend:

1. Log into your ActiveProspect account and verify ownership of the domains you use to host your form(s).
2. Enable the Auto-Retain feature within the TrustedForm product so that certificates will be stored for the leads you generate.

3. Create a custom property in your Hubspot CRM contact list to store the TrustedForm Certificate URL that is being sent as part of your form data. The default name for this is "xxTrustedFormCertUrl" but check with your form developer in case they have changed this.

0 Upvotes
audiowarrior
Participant

Hubspot + TrustedForm

SOLVE

Ok thanks all!

For anyone in the future, someone at activeprospect suggested:

"The most common thing I see is using lead conduit (another software) to act as a middleman and capture the lead data from the form, the certificate claim itself, and then send the data over to your CRM."

0 Upvotes
LMeert
Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

Hubspot + TrustedForm

SOLVE

Hi @audiowarrior,

I second what @TiphaineCuisset said about contacting ActiveProspect to find out about this.

I had a quick look at the integration documentation and it doesn't seem like the built-in integration you can buy for TrustedForms sends the certificate data or the url to HubSpot.

That said, they do have an API so you could imagine fetching the certificate url everytime there's a form submission and store it on a custom property.

You could do this using HubSpot operations if you have custom coded actions available or use a third party automation tool like Make or Zapier to do it => provided, of course, that their API is designed so you can fetch that url for every form submission.

It looks like their API documentation is not accessible if you're not a client or bought the option so I guess that's a nice loop back to the intro of this reply : contact ActiveProspect to get a solution to this problem as they have all the cards 🙂

If the sync between both platforms has to be built manually and you need help in doing so, please don't hesitate to contact me directly and we'll take it from there.

Hope this helps !
If it does, please consider marking this answer as a solution 🙂

Ludwig

Agence Mi4 - Data DrivenCTO @ Mi4
Hubspot Platinum Partner and Integration Expert

Passionate human, very curious about everything data and automation.

Any problem with Hubspot you need help solving ?

Let me know !

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hubspot + TrustedForm

SOLVE

Hi @audiowarrior 

Thank you for reaching out!

I'd recommend reaching out to activeprospect as they were the ones who built this integration and so they would be better to help here - however, I want to tag some of our experts to see if they'd have any ideas - @Jake_Lett @Mike_Eastwood @LMeert do you have any suggestions for @audiowarrior on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !