Hubspot Starter (Marketing & Sales) | Wordpress Installation Setup / User Roles
May 6, 2020 3:57 PM - edited May 6, 2020 3:58 PM
Hello, my web developers are in the midst of setting up the Wordpress plugin for Hubspot integration. They have asked for my Hubspot login credentials. I have read through the forums andd through the online help on the wordpress site. I am unable to find information pertaining to the following:
- During the initial setup: Must I give the developers my login credentials or can I create a HubSpot user role specific to setup this installation? If so, I'd like to limit the user role significantly as a placeholder for webdevs to work with if ever needed to. Essentailly a non paid user account acess only to setup teh WP plugin / troubleshoot as neeed. What is the most basic permission?
- Current Intended Use:
- Only for Chat bots and Hubspot forms.
- None of the client data stored in Hubspot will be displayed on the WP admin.
- Future use: Currently I am the only one receiving leads from the website. I'd like to make sure that when I add more users that:
- Other users do not have acess to Wordpress Plugin. Ibelive I can set this in the user role admin page for the WP site.
- That incoming leads can be setup to to be distributed through Chatflows regalrdless of which account is used to set teh connection with the WP plugin.
Any help or direction would be great! Thanks