Hubspot - Salesforce Integration and new connector v3.0

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi -

ETA - We're just having a visualization issue with the new version. I got the actual data sync part to work. Thanks! 

We use the HubSpot Intelligence in Salesforce and just accepted the new v3.0 package on the 6th. It's not working with our Lightning page layout and HubSpot support doesn't seem to know how to fix the issue. 

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the new version and found a fix? I'd also love to hear of any workarounds that would allow us to not have to use the HubSpot window since it doesn't seem compatible with our Salesforce page layout.

Thanks!

4 Replies
Top Advisor

Hi, @amyleopold. I ran into issues upgrading (albeit the Visualforce page displayed the zero-state screen in either Classic or Lightning), and was able to get this resolved with HubSpot Support through the help of the tech teams. There won't be any configuration you can do to remedy this.

I can personally tell you NOT to proceed on your own, by disconnecting and reconnecting the integration on yourself. Any customized field mappings will be restored to their defaults, and you'll spend the rest of the week embarrassed and repairing stuff while keeping your stakeholders at bay. (Seriously, this week has been humiliatingly bad.)

Have you sent support HAR files of a page load in Classic, versus Lightning? 

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi - We spent HOURS on the phone with HubSpot support to get it working during the original upgrade. And it does work - as in the data flows back and forth. It's just the actual window doesn't fit into our Salesforce page layout. :/  It cuts off information. We don't use HubSpot scoring yet, so the HubSpot Score box takes up all the available real estate. 

I've sent them screenshots, but they haven't found a solution yet.

Sorry- it's been such a nightmare for you!!! I hope you get through it soon!

0 Upvotes
Top Advisor

Ah, sorry, you meant as a pure visualization issue. Sorry, I misunderstood. The pages on our layouts were a little truncated once things started working, but after changing the Visualforce page size from 200px to 315px, we were all set. [I'm sure you've tried this already, but just in case you haven't, get to the Classic page layout editor, mouse over the Visualforce page, click the wrench in the upper-right corner, and adjust the height.]

And yes, we're back on our feet, thank you. HubSpot's smart, but they're not smart enough to save me from my own impetuousness.

0 Upvotes
Top Advisor

Does the Lightning page you have this on have its own Visualforce or custom CSS? 

0 Upvotes