Marketing Integrations

jessica-ops

Hubspot Marketing Activities assigning Salesforce Task to salesreps, instead of integration user

Hi there,

Looking for advice on syncing hubspot marketing activities (such as email opens, clicks etc) to a task in salesforce. The issue I'm trying to solve is that the tasks are being added to salesforce and automatically assigned to the corresponding contact owner (our salesreps) whereas we want them assigned to the integration user. Is this possible?

2 Replies 2
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hubspot Marketing Activities assigning Salesforce Task to salesreps, instead of integration user

Hi @jessica-ops 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 

You can find more information on how the owners are mapped and synced for activities from HubSpot to Salesforce here: 

Values in the Assigned to field in the corresponding Salesforce task

This does not seem to be possible at this stage with the HubSpot-Salesforce Integration but I want to tag some thought leaders regarding this - @Aakar @StefaniUAT @Phil_Vallender would you have any thoughts or workarounds to share with @jessica-ops ?

Thank you!

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SBrown3
Participant

I wanted to check back on this to see if there is a workaround that can be a put in place. My salesreps get quite confused seeing activity showing under them when it's the marketing department that has sent the email. Thank you!

0 Upvotes