Marketing Integrations

Hanna_Zaremba
参加者

Hubspot (Hubspot Score) with SFDC sync best practices

解決

Hey, I would like to sync our Hubspot Score to SFDC, but since the property is being update quite often, I'm afraid this will occupy our API calls limits. Unfortunately, in the Hubspot->SFDC integration settings there's no possibility to update only the leads having a specific Lifecycle Stage or with a certain level of Qualification. Are there any known best practices for such sync?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jolle
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

解決

Hey! How are you planning on using HubSpot lead scoring data within Salesforce? 

Typically, I see a hand-off point established between HubSpot and Salesforce (usually when a lead has been nurtured, qualified, and is ready to talk to sales). In that scenario, lead scoring is the most useful up until the lead is passed off to Salesforce, so the lead csore wouldn't tell us much since we know they're already engaged. What's really valuable there is the Lifecycle Stage/Lead status that could be set based on their lead score. As long as we know that a lead is ready to talk to sales, we have all we need.

You're right that a property either can or can't sync for all contacts, but you are in control of which contacts sync from HubSpot to Salesforce. You could potentially get fancy with your inclusion list if getting lead score into Salesforce is an absolute requirement. In that case, I would recommend setting a minimum lead score that would be required to sycn with Salesforce. A contact would need to meet your inclusion list criteria and and a target lead score in order to sync with Salesforce entirely. That would allow you to sync lead score for only the contacts who meet your sync criteria, though it would exclude contacts outside of that target lead score from syncing with Salesforce (which may not work for you). Maybe you can find a happy medium with your HubSpot inclusion list!

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
jolle
解決策

解決

Hey! How are you planning on using HubSpot lead scoring data within Salesforce? 

Typically, I see a hand-off point established between HubSpot and Salesforce (usually when a lead has been nurtured, qualified, and is ready to talk to sales). In that scenario, lead scoring is the most useful up until the lead is passed off to Salesforce, so the lead csore wouldn't tell us much since we know they're already engaged. What's really valuable there is the Lifecycle Stage/Lead status that could be set based on their lead score. As long as we know that a lead is ready to talk to sales, we have all we need.

You're right that a property either can or can't sync for all contacts, but you are in control of which contacts sync from HubSpot to Salesforce. You could potentially get fancy with your inclusion list if getting lead score into Salesforce is an absolute requirement. In that case, I would recommend setting a minimum lead score that would be required to sycn with Salesforce. A contact would need to meet your inclusion list criteria and and a target lead score in order to sync with Salesforce entirely. That would allow you to sync lead score for only the contacts who meet your sync criteria, though it would exclude contacts outside of that target lead score from syncing with Salesforce (which may not work for you). Maybe you can find a happy medium with your HubSpot inclusion list!

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature