Marketing Integrations

avocollective

Hubspot Form vs Salesforce Web to Lead

SOLVE

What are the advantages of using a Hubspot form vs Salesforce web to lead form? We are using Hubspot as our marketing tool, and Salesforce as our CRM.  Can you embed Salesforce Web to Lead code onto a Hubspot form to set hidden fields (i.e. created by website, record type, et) in Salesforce? 

1 Accepted solution
darynsmith
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @avocollective 

The HubSpot form has more flexibility and can be customized more than a SalesForce form. The last time I used a SF form, there was no way to do progressive profiling for example.

Then most customers we have worked with want only qualified leads to sync to SalesForce, and all others that are still being nurtured to stay in HubSpot. So then it makes sense to have the forms as HubSpot forms, and when you setup the sync between SF and HS then base it off a list of qualified leads. 

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
darynsmith
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @avocollective 

The HubSpot form has more flexibility and can be customized more than a SalesForce form. The last time I used a SF form, there was no way to do progressive profiling for example.

Then most customers we have worked with want only qualified leads to sync to SalesForce, and all others that are still being nurtured to stay in HubSpot. So then it makes sense to have the forms as HubSpot forms, and when you setup the sync between SF and HS then base it off a list of qualified leads. 

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital