Marketing Integrations

ZKvinikadze
Membre

Hubspot Form vs Non-Hubspot Form

Résolue

Hi,

We have been discussing for several days whether to use Hubspot forms or Non-Hubspot ones. Please, help us to decide to make a decision which one to use. Both have their advantages: 

Hubspot form:
. Integration with customer journeys

. Better Analytics/Reporting

. customization ვიზუალურ ნაწილში

Non-Hubspot Forms:
. Better visual customization
. Less Page load time

So what are your recommendations?

Thanks

0 Votes
2 Solutions acceptées
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Partenaire solutions Elite

Résolue

Hi

Here are some thoughts on the HubSpot forms are why I would recommend them.

HubSpot forms offer progressive profiling and help enrich your database which is a huge tick for me.

I can also say that we NEVER have any SPAM issues using a HubSpot form but using the non-HubSpot form we had a spam issue for some reason - HubSpot forms work like a charm security wise.

The dependant fields in hubspot are also great for improving submission rates and getting better data.

I also love using hidden fields to enrich the database.

I would vote HubSpot forms as with some CSS you can really customise the form, but the functionality is so much better on HubSpot.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

Ben_M
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

I would say for most non-technical users, I would recommend using Hubspot forms.  I usually don't recommend the non-Hubspot forms feature as their reliability is sporadic at best (search for threads about missing submissions).  In the case of where Hubspot forms cannot be used (ie: integrations), I would recommend building a custom form that re-posts form data to a Hubspot form and not using the non-Hubspot forms feature to try and capture that data.  

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
Ben_M
Solution
Conseiller clé

Résolue

I would say for most non-technical users, I would recommend using Hubspot forms.  I usually don't recommend the non-Hubspot forms feature as their reliability is sporadic at best (search for threads about missing submissions).  In the case of where Hubspot forms cannot be used (ie: integrations), I would recommend building a custom form that re-posts form data to a Hubspot form and not using the non-Hubspot forms feature to try and capture that data.  

NicoleSengers
Solution

Résolue

Hi

Here are some thoughts on the HubSpot forms are why I would recommend them.

HubSpot forms offer progressive profiling and help enrich your database which is a huge tick for me.

I can also say that we NEVER have any SPAM issues using a HubSpot form but using the non-HubSpot form we had a spam issue for some reason - HubSpot forms work like a charm security wise.

The dependant fields in hubspot are also great for improving submission rates and getting better data.

I also love using hidden fields to enrich the database.

I would vote HubSpot forms as with some CSS you can really customise the form, but the functionality is so much better on HubSpot.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers