Marketing Integrations

gil100
トップ投稿者

Hubspot COS without the marketing module

解決

Hi,

Someone asked me this question and I wasn't sure of the answer.

Can you use Hubspot COS for the web hosting without using their marketing platform?

If so what do you need to do?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @gil100

This is not possibly currently. The websites product is only available as an add-on to the marketing automation platform - since the unique value of HubSpot as a CMS is really in its integration with the contact database and lead tracking features of the marketing hub. It is interesting to think about what a standalone HubSpot CMS could offer though. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @gil100

This is not possibly currently. The websites product is only available as an add-on to the marketing automation platform - since the unique value of HubSpot as a CMS is really in its integration with the contact database and lead tracking features of the marketing hub. It is interesting to think about what a standalone HubSpot CMS could offer though. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 いいね!
gil100
トップ投稿者

解決

Thanks for your answer. I actually remember seeing an article from some agency that spoke about how they managed to do it, so I think it is possible.

(What would Hubspot do if the company pays for the hosting but not for the marketing platform?)

0 いいね!