Marketing Integrations

involveme

HubSpot + involve.me native integration

SOLVE

Build interactive content - as easy as drag and drop!Build interactive content - as easy as drag and drop!

involve.me's interactive content builder can now be navitely integrated with HubSpot.
Here's a few examples of what you can do with it:

• Embed any interactive content on your website to start a conversation with your visitors
    Turn visitors into customers with early segmentationTurn visitors into customers with early segmentation
  • Create surveys, quizzes and import the results into your HubSpot CRM the second they are submittedFind out what your customers really wantFind out what your customers really want
  • Set up follow up emails for involve.me’s forms and lead pages to continue the conversationCollect data and actually use it to help your customersCollect data and actually use it to help your customers
  • Collect and analyze data from interactive payment pages and calculators with HubSpot reports
  • 4.png
  • Make lists based on your users’ answers and use list membership to trigger personalised workflowsEngage your users with interactive contentEngage your users with interactive content

Have a go at it and tell us what you think! We're excited to hear your feedback.
1 Accepted solution
involveme
Solution

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE
Can't find it on the App Marketplace.
Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
involveme
Solution

SOLVE
0 Upvotes