HubSpot integration with Microsoft Dynamics

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone had any experience with integrating Microsoft Dynamic 365 with HubSpot and the relationship to using Lynton Web?  We are needing more integreation support through a CRM expert and are wondering if anyone else has similar experiences.  Thank you!

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
Community Manager

Hey @bbradley! I don't have any personal experience integrating HubSpot with Microsoft, but I wanted to share more information about the integration with you via HubSpot's integration directory. 

Click here to find out more about what the integration includes, how you can access techinical support and even a demo of the tools. 

Hope this helps!

Occasional Contributor

We work with Lynton for our integration between Dynamics and HubSpot.  We have had some challenges with the integration and process - but I've tried to be open minded in respect to its a very complex integration and lead management process in our particular case.

My understanding now after that fact, is that Lynton is not a premier or preferred partner for the Dynamics integration - but my HubSpot account executive didn't offer any other choices and led us to believe they were the ONLY integration partner for Dynamics.

Happy to chat with you offline about your experience with Lynton and/or share ideas.  jhcrowe@forecast5analytics.com.  I'm 1 year into the experience.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hi there,

You can integrate Hubspot and Microsoft Dynamic 365 with the help of Skyvia - cloud-based solution for no-coding integration.

More details on Skyvia integration you can find here: 
https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/skyvia

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi , 

We are about to use one of the tools offered, just wondering if there is a comparison table to highlight the advantages of each option, related to cost and performance.

also,  why Skyvia is not listed as certified connections advised by roisinkirby the Community Manage for this use ...

thanks 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Bedrock Data provides a standardized HubSpot-Microsoft Dynamics integration: bi-directional sync of leads, contacts, accounts/companies, opportunites/deals - used by many HubSpot customers.

Video walkthrough on this page: https://www.bedrockdata.com/hubspot/integrating-hubspot-and-dynamics

Customer interview: https://www.bedrockdata.com/blog/how-sparkrock-integrates-microsoft-dynamics-hubspot-no-code-no-it-i...

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner | Certified Trainer

Hi Bradley,

we have an integration setup that could be interesting for you guys. 

1- We are a team of experts on HubSpot and Dynamics CRM
2- We have built a direct integration between both systems

3- We are aware of the differences between the two systems/ platforms. 

If you think we should talk about that, lease let me know. I'll send a meeting link. 

Regards,
Adriano

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

It seems like this thread has been open for a while, but there doesn't really appear to be many options listed. We're looking to integrate HubSpot with an existing Dynamics CRM implementation and I'm hoping for some advice.

Does anyone have any further integration options to share, or can you give your exeriences with any of the options that I have found below.

Full data syncing:

More basic syncing based on event triggers:

To me, the latter ones don't do enough, but on the other hand some of the initial ones are just way too expensive as they are almost doubling the cost of the monthly HubSpot license.

Thoughts?
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Are you using HubSpot for sales.deals, or service? Depending on your scope you might be able to do some more funnel and conversion management

Occasional Contributor

Or check these connectors:

dynamics.folio3.com

0 Upvotes