Marketing Integrations

SCollins

HubSpot for Woocommerce Tracking

Hello

I wanted to check if the tracking code for the Hubspot for Woocommerce is the same as the standard tracking code if installing hubspot on a non ecommerce site. Reason I am asking, I would prefer to add the tracking code to Google Tag Manager rather than use the plugin. I also wanted to chceck if adding the Facebook pixel via GTM will still show events in HubSpot for my connected Ad account?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

HubSpot for Woocommerce Tracking

Hi @SCollins,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

If you prefer to add the HubSpot tracking code to Google Tag Manager, you can use the same tracking code by following the instructions in this Knowledge base article. 

I would also like to encourage you to have a look at this Community thread for more insight into using HubSpot together with Google Tag Manager (GTM). 

If you've connected your Facebook ad account, HubSpot will attribute contacts to specific ads by applying tracking parameters to the end of your ad URLs. The data collected this way shouldn't interfere with the FB pixel that you've added via GTM.

Additionally, you can also install the FB pixel in HubSpot (instructions here) to be able to create website visitors audiences directly in the HubSpot ads tool. But if you're already using GTM to do that, you can skip this step (more information here). 

Hope this helps! 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings