Marketing Integrations

FionaCK
Participante

HubSpot and Appcues

resolver

Has anyone successfully integrated Appcues data into HubSpot? We use Appcues for our in-app help and I want to feed some of the event data that is captured back into HubSpot to trigger workflows.

One of these triggers would the result of the Appcues NPS Score.

Has anyone successfully integrated Appcues event data into HS? If so, how did you do it?

We are not on the Appcues Growth or Enterprise plan so we cannot use the Premium Appcues integration with HubSpot.

thanks

Fiona

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
natsumimori
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

HubSpot and Appcues

resolver

Hi @FionaCK ,

It seems like the Appcues integration that Appcues built requires Growth plan. I researched and Zapier also offers Appcues x HubSpot integrations. I didn't find any requirement for subscription, it might be worth to check out.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
Mazariegos
Colaborador

HubSpot and Appcues

resolver

This response is 5 months after the post, but we have the direct integration and the Zapier set up and the Appcues>Zapier>Hubspot is definitely more useful for us. You'll just need the HS account ID and the Appcues Flow name to set it up in Zapier I think. Appcues to Hubspot in general is very limited (we're coming to find out). That screenshot is the only info that can really come through. Goodluck! We're looking for something to replace Appcues, because of this data problem btw. 

Mazariegos_0-1635528573894.png

0 Me gusta
natsumimori
Solución

HubSpot and Appcues

resolver

Hi @FionaCK ,

It seems like the Appcues integration that Appcues built requires Growth plan. I researched and Zapier also offers Appcues x HubSpot integrations. I didn't find any requirement for subscription, it might be worth to check out.