Marketing Integrations

josh_ames
Participante | Parceiro Elite

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Has anyone found a successful way to integrate Stripe checkout or Stripe in general with forms in HubSpot?

I found LandingPay.com but after further research I'm not sure how legit they are.

Looks like you can setup Stripe Checkout in HubSpot but then you need an external server for actual processing and I'm not sure what to do at that point.

Any pointers?
Josh

3 Solução aceitas
lsirac
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver
josh_ames
Solução

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Good to know! I ended up signing up with Chargebee and using their hosted payment pages and then just linking to that via a button on the HubSpot hosted website page. Using a smattering of Zapier connections to get things back into HubSpot however.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Hi all,

I wanted to share some updated documentation around Stripe and HubSpot.

Recently this thread has moved off of the topic of HubSpot and Stripe. Going forward, please ensure this space is used specifically to discuss HubSpot. I will be removing posts that are unrelated. 

@upstaged and @Denis if you need to continue your discussion, I would recommend doing so in a 1:1 setting. We have a direct message feature if you would like to continue the conversation through the Community. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

30 Respostas 30
JonathanS
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Hey all! 

I come bearing good news! If you are still looking for a Stripe <> HubSpot integration A8 Labs has you covered as we just releasd Zaybra in the App Market Place!

Zaybra allows you to create Stripe payment links, securely collect payment information, modify subscriptions, sync your customers and products, and view invoices natively within the HubSpot platform. (Plus much more)

You can learn more here or by sending me a message.

Thanks,

-Jonathan

MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Thank you for sharing @josh_ames!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Anonymous
Não aplicável

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

We just launched a new module in the HubSpot marketplace which adds a stripe checkout button as a module: https://app.hubspot.com/marketplace/2487235/products/larmahil/stripe-checkout-payment-button

fidelman
Membro

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

I am not seeing the app in the marketplace. Can you tell us what the name of the App is? 

0 Avaliação positiva
Anonymous
Não aplicável

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver
0 Avaliação positiva
fidelman
Membro

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

That link only works for you, not for everyone else. What is the name of the app? 

0 Avaliação positiva
Anonymous
Não aplicável

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Sorry about that.  Stripe Checkout Payment Button

0 Avaliação positiva
fidelman
Membro

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Unfortunately, it's not showing up in the app marketplace. Are you sure it's listed yet? 

See my screenshot: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-zQXs1u1B70bZ0FUeyKNlClTa8K2bldv/view?usp=sharing 

0 Avaliação positiva
Anonymous
Não aplicável

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Its there:

Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 11.57.06 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-08-01 at 11.57.18 AM.png

0 Avaliação positiva
matchy
Membro

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

I was trying to add stripe checkout to my wordpress site, but had a ton of trouble doing so. Eventually I decided on a workaround using this stripe checkout button module and a HubSpot hosted page. Saved my **bleep**.

Anonymous
Não aplicável

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

You can also use Hubspot modules like this one directly in wordpress pages by using an iframe.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR4aeqVT4c8

0 Avaliação positiva
Anonymous
Não aplicável

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

I am currently working on a button module that uses the Stripe checkout code within your HubSpot pages.  It will be submitted to the marketplace soon, but you may view our product page here: https://www.larmahil.com/hubspot-custom-module-stripe-checkout-button

0 Avaliação positiva
smondeau
Participante

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

I went ahead and tried www.depositfix.com as recommended below in this thread. The support was awesome and this really worked just as easy as it sounded like it would. Would definitly recommend this to anyone looking to do this. This really is quite an impressive and very easy to use piece of software and like I said the support was great. Very fast to hook up. We now have a solution we can rely on. 

smondeau
Participante

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Honestly I dont have a solution as of yet for this, but am looking at the same thing. Be warned though we tried Landing Pay. Its now been three days with support and I think they may be a scam. Theyre Hubspot directions actually contradict Hubspots required field rules on calls-to-action. Its impossible to get a hold of anyone or hook this up in Hubspot. The information you submit wont even save correctly or at all with Landing Pay. STAY AWAY!

josh_ames
Solução

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Good to know! I ended up signing up with Chargebee and using their hosted payment pages and then just linking to that via a button on the HubSpot hosted website page. Using a smattering of Zapier connections to get things back into HubSpot however.

0 Avaliação positiva
smondeau
Participante

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

I was about to ask if you had looked into or knew anyone who had tried this: http://www.depositfix.com/

I got it off from stack overflow as a potential solution and the demo video makes sense from a development perspective. Makes sense that it would indeed work. Id like though to find someone who has used it before jumping into it.

0 Avaliação positiva
josh_ames

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

I have not. This is the first I've heard of them. 

0 Avaliação positiva
Denis
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Hi everyone,

I'm the founder of DepositFix.

A short overview of how it works: you connect your existing HubSpot form with DepositFix via JS snippet.
Then, it adds credit card fields to your form. After the submission part of the form goes to HubSpot,
another part goes to Stripe and DepositFix backend.

After the successful payment DepositFix updates HubSpot contact with Stripe specific fields and triggers a workflow,
which you can use for receipts, notifications, etc.

Will be happy to answer any questions or schedule a demo: denis@depositfix.com.

upstaged
Membro

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

Denis, we are a customer of yours now paying $190 a month and although we see the form active on your portal and the pay option added to the forms section of hubspot the actions do not coincide. Left several messages and emails no response, just going to VM. Please contact me asap to keep good standing so we can decide which route to take whether it be with your solution or otherwise.  

0 Avaliação positiva
Denis

HubSpot & Stripe

resolver

The call was after 6pm, so nobody was at the office. However, I still emailed back to you within 2 hours the same day, even after hours. I explained that it didn’t work because of the way you set it up.

0 Avaliação positiva