Marketing Integrations

RDI1281
Participant

HubSpot & Miva Ecommerce

SOLVE

Is anyone connecting HubSpot with a Miva Merchant Ecommerce website? We are looking at connecting HubSpot with Miva to support blogs and collect and manage third party data that can be used to email and remarket to customers. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

HubSpot & Miva Ecommerce

SOLVE

Hi @RDI1281,

There is an integration platform for commerce connectivity called Alumio which seems to support Miva and HubSpot. "Alumio delivers an out of the box connection for Miva and Hubspot which enables you to send and receive all the data available within both APIs."

Thanks for tagging, @natsumimori!

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

HubSpot & Miva Ecommerce

SOLVE

Hi @RDI1281,

There is an integration platform for commerce connectivity called Alumio which seems to support Miva and HubSpot. "Alumio delivers an out of the box connection for Miva and Hubspot which enables you to send and receive all the data available within both APIs."

Thanks for tagging, @natsumimori!

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RDI1281
Participant

HubSpot & Miva Ecommerce

SOLVE

Thank you, Karsten. I'll look into Alumio and I appreciate the quick response and recommendation!

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

HubSpot & Miva Ecommerce

SOLVE

Hi @RDI1281 , thank you for your post.

I searched the past Community conversations but didn't find topics around Miva. (And currently we don't have Miva integration in our App Marketplace)

@darynsmith and @karstenkoehler - do you guys know any case study around this software?