Marketing Integrations

KEmmons

HubSpot Intelligence issue

All,

I hoping someone here might be able to help. I added the HubSpot Intelligence visual force page to the Contact and Lead page layouts in Salesforce. The app ask me to login and I do so. What I get for a message is. "No HubSpot info for this object". I confirmed the contact is also in HubSpot and their activity is also seen in Salesforce in the timeline.

I am a system admin in both systems, with full permissions for all objects and data. I am also the sync user for the HubSpot to Salesforce integration.

Our version of the HubSpot App in Salesforce is version 6.0.

All data syncs from HubSpot to Salesforce without any issues. I see field updates and activity in the Timeline. HubSpot contacts sync to Salesforce Campaigns, create new leads, etc. That all appears to be working perfectly.

Any thoughts on what to look at to solve this issue with HubSpot Intelligence?

Much appreciated,
Kevin

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KEmmons,

Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please review this Salesforce help doc, and try adding *.salesforce.com and *.visualforce.com to your browser's trusted sites?  Could you also please try disabling your extensions to see if this helps?

If this issue continues after taking these steps, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription. They will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
KEmmons

Kristen,
Thank you for the information. It made no difference. This doesn't work in any browser, even with the exception. Also, there are no extensions installed.

I will put in a ticket with the HubSpot helpdesk. Thanks again for the information.

Regards,
Kevin
fkbowman
Participant

Hi, Kevin,

Were you able to resolve this issue? I have a user with the same issue. She's an admin in both SFDC and HS so that isn't the cause. She's tried multiple browsers, incognito mode, both disconnected & connected VPN, and I think even different PCs. Despite a long thread with tech support, this still isn't resolved almost 4 weeks later. The issue didn't seem to arise until she turned on 2FA. 

Regards,

Frances

0 Upvotes