Marketing Integrations

jvirrig
Participant

How to sync past Zoom webinars with Hubspot?

Hi There!
I wonder if it is possible to sync (all) past zoom webinars in to Hubspot with the Zoom integration? I added the integration this week but only the last webinar (from december 2021) is synced, not all webinars held during 2021. The Zoom account connected to Hubspot is the same account that has been used for all webinars during 2021.

Since I am using zoom-webinar-attendence as a trigger in workflows this would be relly convenient to have it working. Anyone knows how to solve it?🙏🏻

Thanks in advance! 😊

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

Hi @jvirrig,

The integration, like most API integrations, uses events/hooks to trigger something in HubSpot.  In this case, it's webinar attendance.  But (again, like most API integrations) it's only synching from the moment you install the integration. 

It's kind of like setting up the Outlook/Gmail integration for HubSpot and wanting previous emails to appear in HS... much like how you'd forward the emails to HubSpot, you'll need to manually add the webinar attendance.  I'm sure developers could assist with this, but otherwise you're looking at exporting reports from Zoom as e.g. a .csv file, then importing this into HubSpot to populate a custom property called e.g. "Historic Webinar Attendance", then using this property as the driver for your workflow.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
0 Upvotes
jvirrig
Participant

Hi Adam!

Thanks for your explanation and also for the suggestion of trying to import from zoom --> HS with a .csv file. I will try to to the import as that would probably solve it if it works.

Thanks! 🙏 😊