Marketing Integrations

lludo

How to send form input values in redirection URL from a self hosted hubspot page

SOLVE

Hey,

We built a landing page on hubspot and added a form in this page.

This form redirect to another website when submitted.

We want to get submited values (like firstnam, lastname, brand) by sending them threw params (for example:  www.our-website.com?param1=value1&param2=value2)

Instead we only get somzthing like that 

submissionGuid=4b152f9c-dc45-4533-b3c2-813a59b75213&__hsfp=2317611060&__hssc=251652889.3.1667940853804&__hstc=251652889.4c45269728cec14450bdbf4b6ff06c22.1667550414226.1667550414226.1667940853804.2

We found a way by using "share" JS (but it's usefull only on external page using form). 

But we didn't manage to do the same with the Hubspot hosted page (we have only access to the form editor like this https://app-eu1.hubspot.com/forms/25165076/editor/213f04d1-ceb2-41e6-b572-f3e059b46563/edit/test ) 

Is there a way, threw form editor to make all fields displayed on submit in redirection URI params ?

tx!

L.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

How to send form input values in redirection URL from a self hosted hubspot page

SOLVE

Hi Ludo,

As far as I know the only way to customize the Form is to embed it on a page.

You can embed the form on a HubSpot Page or any other website page.

Recently, we created a Custom HubSpot Module so that our client could embed a customized form on any page in HubSpot.

Have fun

Mike

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Hi @lludo 

You can Customize the embed code of your form.

If your Parameters are set when the form loads you can append them using onFormReady.

You can manipulate the data with onFormSubmit but I've found it easier to use onFormReady.

You will need ot convert the form to Raw HTML for this work.

Have fun

Mike

lludo

SOLVE

Hi @Mike_Eastwood ,

Unfortunatly we are not using the embed form but directly the form in a hubspot page.

I didn(t find any way to edit code or inject JS in form editor or page editor on hubspot.

Is there a way threw the editor? Did I miss something?

tx!

Ludo

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi Ludo,

As far as I know the only way to customize the Form is to embed it on a page.

You can embed the form on a HubSpot Page or any other website page.

Recently, we created a Custom HubSpot Module so that our client could embed a customized form on any page in HubSpot.

Have fun

Mike

lludo

SOLVE

Hi Mike,

This solution sounds good! I will try it tommorow and close this thread if we manage to embed the form in the Custom HubSpot Module.

Best,

Ludo

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @lludo 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here @LMeert @Jake_Lett @Mike_Eastwood @Ian_Matt do you have any suggestions for @lludo on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !