Marketing Integrations

ilham1

How to integrate fecebook new lead with hubspot?

SOLVE

Hi, I'm wondering how can I integrate new leads from FB with Hubspot and create automation for that. Furthermore, can I get a free template for the newsletter email in Hubspot? We want to design our email for each and different client. 

Looking forward to hearing from your side. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ilham1,

Yes, that is possible if you create leads ads through the HubSpot ads tool. You can learn more about creating Facebook ad campaigns in HubSpot here. In Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise, you can also set up automation for new contacts who come through these ads.

Regarding email templates, when you create an email under Menu > Marketing > Email > Create email > Select template > Drag and drop, you'll find some readymade email templates which you can easily customize in the drag and drop email editor.

Let me know if that answers your questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
andrus
Top Contributor

SOLVE

If you're using the Hubspot ads tool the lead forms can be connected very smoothly. If however you prefer to manage ads directly on Facebook you can use third-party tools like Zapier to send new leads to Hubspot. And a semi-brazen plug: we at Outfunnel are about to release our Facebook Ads - Hubspot integration. Happy to give you early access if this sounds relevant. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
0 Upvotes
ilham1

SOLVE

Okay, that sounds great! But I have one more question. Is there any way on how to connect Hubspot with contact space to do calling to recipient? Or facebook direct to contactspace when are the new leads coming?

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @ilham1,

Contactspace seems to offer an integration, yes: https://www.contactspace.com/integrations

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ilham1,

Yes, that is possible if you create leads ads through the HubSpot ads tool. You can learn more about creating Facebook ad campaigns in HubSpot here. In Marketing Hub Professional and Enterprise, you can also set up automation for new contacts who come through these ads.

Regarding email templates, when you create an email under Menu > Marketing > Email > Create email > Select template > Drag and drop, you'll find some readymade email templates which you can easily customize in the drag and drop email editor.

Let me know if that answers your questions!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
ilham1

SOLVE

Okay, that sounds great! But I have one more question. Is there any way on how to connect Hubspot with contact space to do calling to recipient? Or facebook direct to contactspace when are the new leads coming?

Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thanks

0 Upvotes