Marketing Integrations

amandalim1

How to auto populate optinmonster form to Hubspot form

Hi, I've been trying to add a Hubspot form to an optinmonster popup for the entire day to no avail.

So here are the different methods I've tried:

1) Copy embed raw HTML code from Hubspot form and added it to 'integrations' in Optinmonster (does not show the live form). Optinmonster does not support iframe so it has to be in raw HTML code. The process will just be adding hubspot form to optinmonster and have hubspot get information directly on the popup.

2) Created optinmonster form and added redirect parameters to Hubspot but it still doesn't work - I need to pass (for an email field) 'om_email' in optinmonster but I also need to pass 'email' according to Hubspot? 

optinmonster has instructions on this: https://optinmonster.com/docs/passing-lead-data-to-redirect-urls-in-optinmonster/

and so does hubspot: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/can-i-auto-populate-form-fields-through-a-query-string

3) Create custom HTML form from scratch and added to optinmonster but I don't know how to redirect this to auto-populate the fields for the Hubspot form (this is probably the easiest solution?) So the process will look like optinmonster form > autofill Hubspot form

Could you help me figure out what I should do? My form needs a radio select option and email field. 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

How to auto populate optinmonster form to Hubspot form

Hi @amandalim1,

Thanks for reaching out.
I want to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.
Hi @bankerrahul @aaroneaton@Kimberly1 @brookek , do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!
Jess  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes