Marketing Integrations

wiebke_m
Participant

How can I see the last date a user synced with Salesforce?

SOLVE

Hey,
is it possible to identify the last time a user successfully synced with Salesforce? I have users that show erros on not being able to sync. Unfortunately the last sync attempt shown in the contact profile depicts the day I tried to sync them manually and failed.

Is there a way to identify the last successful sync?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Ok this means that you have a property issue with this contact becasue the property it has for country does not correspond with the properties in SFDC.

Regardless of that, you can still see the last time they sync be looking at the contact without going into it and adding a column called "last sync date"

This should help 

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Danielbleichman@gmail.com
Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Daniel_Bleich
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, you can go into the contact and on the right side if you scroll down all the way you will see the last time this user synced with SFDC.

Alternitavely, you can also add this option as a column when looking at a group of contacts in the edit column menu.

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
wiebke_m
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Daniel,

thanks for your reply. Maybe I am looking wrong, but for me it does not show the last successful but only the last sync attempt which in this case was unsuccessful.

It states the following information:

Sync attempt on 5. August 2019 at 17:05 GMT+2 failed because the following error was received from Salesforce when attempting to save this record: 'There's a problem with this country, even though it may appear correct. Please select a country/territory from the list of valid countries.: Country : FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION'

0 Upvotes
Daniel_Bleich
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Ok this means that you have a property issue with this contact becasue the property it has for country does not correspond with the properties in SFDC.

Regardless of that, you can still see the last time they sync be looking at the contact without going into it and adding a column called "last sync date"

This should help 

Daniel Bleichman
Marketing | AudioCodes

wiebke_m
Participant

SOLVE

Awesome, thanks so much. 

0 Upvotes