Marketing Integrations

MMadariaga1

How can I change the default forwarding address when I connect HB with mi email INbox

Hello!!

We have Sales Pro License and Marketing and Service Starter and we are traying to connect our email inbox with the one in HB. 

I have sett my personal view to keep my emails private and i sen emails from HB succesfullyto any other email addresses. 

The point is that I am not able to receibe emails to my Hubspot Inbox unless i forward to a default email address that HB has assigned to me. How can I change this default addres???Captura de Pantalla 2023-01-26 a las 17.15.28.png 

You can find attached a pic where you can see more details about this "default addres"

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

How can I change the default forwarding address when I connect HB with mi email INbox

Hi @MMadariaga1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

It seems you're looking to connect an email to the Conversations inbox in HubSpot. Just to clarify, is this a team email that multiple users in the account should have access to? 

It'd be great if you could clarify what type of email you're trying to connect and who should have access to it in HubSpot, as there are 2 different ways in which you can connect your inbox with HubSpot: 

• If you'd like to connect a team email / shared email address that multiple users have access to and use to communicate with customers, connecting this email with the tool Conversations is indeed the best solution. Please note that if an email is connected to the Conversations inbox, all incoming emails will get forwarded to HubSpot and will be visible to all users who have access to that Conversations inbox, even the emails that you've marked as private in your email client. If this is okay, please check which provider your inbox is hosted with, as there are native integrations with Office 365 or Google available. We only recommend forwarding to a hosted email address (which is the process you've shared in your screenshot above), if your inbox is hosted with a different provider. Customizing the forwarding address in this case is optional and you can also use the suggested default forwarding address, as this is not the "From"-address your customers will see. It'll only be saved in your email client's settings, which you'll do in the next step if you follow the guide (instruction article here).

• If some of the emails that arrive to that email address should remain private, I'd recommend connecting the email address as a personal email in Settings > General > Email. This will allow you to send 1:1 emails from HubSpot and also automatically log selected email replies with the help of the HubSpot Sales email extension or add-in.

I hope this helps! 

If you'll encounter any problems with the inbox connection that you'll choose, I'd recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance with this matter.

Thanks,

Mia, Community team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
MMadariaga1

The type of email that I am traying to connect is a persona email.  I need to connect 5 emails, I will set each inboxe privacy and one open to everyone 

0 Upvotes