How To Remove eMail Alias From Hubspot

New Contributor

So I have added a gmail account to use for the calendar features, every email address that was listed as an alias on this account now shows when I try to send a new message to a contact. I have since removed the connection to this account but all the aliases still show.

I only want the main email account that the group inbox is connected to, to show. Is there any way to do this?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @nicksimpson

You should be able to delete them under profile & preferences>security (the same area as where you can add them).

If you encounter any issues with that or it does not work, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Jenny, thank you for responding.

I understand you can connect an account and disconnect an account there. My issue is when I go to send an email to a contact, the "from" field shows a big list of all our email aliases on our gmail account. Since the first one in the list is not the address we generally use, we have had a lot of outbound emails go out from the incorrect address. What I would like to do is remove the aliases from this list.

Is there a way to remove the email aliases listed here?

Nick
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @nicksimpson,

Are the email addresses still connected within your Gmail account? If so, that is why they are going to be pulled into your HubSpot alias options as well. 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Understood, so internally there is no way to remove these in Hubspot, they have to be dis-associated with the gmail account in use to remove them?

Understood, I will talk to our staff and see if that is feasible.

Thanks,

Nick

0 Upvotes