Has anyone moved off Dynamics CRM to exclusively HubSpot CRM?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

We currently use Lynton Web to integrate HubSpot with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. For the most part, the integration works pretty good; however, the costs are really adding up. It looks like HubSpot is continuing to grow it's CRM functionality so the gaps don't seem quite as big as they did 1.5 years ago when we first purchased HubSpot. But, I'm curious to know if there are any companies that have fully switched off Dynamics CRM to HubSpot CRM and what challenges arose and/or any words of wisdom?  We are considering a switch but there are still a few things HubSpot needs to be able to do that is preventing a barrier (e.g. tracking fiscal year when it's not a traditional calendar year, parent/child relationships, etc.) Thanks in advance for any feedback!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @CDanielson I found this case study which I thought might be helfpul: https://www.hubspot.com/customers/d-velop?hs_preview=VqbIiUbp-5780573991

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info. We love HubSpot and would love to transition our Dynamics CRM over to the HS CRM; however, the advanced capabilities aren't quite there yet. We use Scribe to integrate our two systems which works well but is expensive. Perhaps we just wait a bit longer under HS CRM has everything we need. Hopefully that will be soon.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Thanks! Great tip! We will definately look into this if/when we transition to HubSpot for CRM.  

0 Upvotes