Marketing Integrations

LBorges
Contributor

GoToWebinar upload list of participants

SOLVE

I have a list of participants collected via hubspot form. Is manually really the only way to register them in GoToWebinar? Zapier is not an option.

Does Hubspot GoToWebinar integration allow you to upload these participants? Or not?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LBorges,

Could you provide more context, what exactly would you like to accomplish?

It sounds like your trying to add contacts to a GoToWebinar. If you have the integration set up, this can be done via a contact-based workflow, also explained here:

karstenkoehler_0-1625491322459.png

Simply select your list of contacts in the enrollment trigger section and then choose the correct GoToWebinar.

Generally, the best way to add HubSpot form submissions to GoToWebinar is via the added line of code in website forms.

Let me know if I got your request right. Happy to help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LBorges,

It's not overly technical, especially if you're closely following the instructions outlined in this article: Use HubSpot's integration with GoToWebinar It does require however some experience in navigating HubSpot settings and creating workflows.

You will need to set up the integration first and then the contact-based workflow that adds the existing contacts from your list to the webinar.

If you run into issues at any stage, let me know!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
LBorges
Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you so much. I'll try and will report back

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LBorges,

It's not overly technical, especially if you're closely following the instructions outlined in this article: Use HubSpot's integration with GoToWebinar It does require however some experience in navigating HubSpot settings and creating workflows.

You will need to set up the integration first and then the contact-based workflow that adds the existing contacts from your list to the webinar.

If you run into issues at any stage, let me know!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
LBorges
Contributor

SOLVE

Just one more question, then, what's the best way to send the email with access details? Via GTW or Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LBorges,

Where possible, I'd recommend sending the emails from GoToWebinar since these come with the correct individual links for each participant. Replicating this behavior in HubSpot can be nerve wrecking. Trust me. I've seen some marketers go crazy over this 😉

See for example this article: How do I send webinar reminder emails to registrants?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
LBorges
Contributor

SOLVE

Sounds indeed complicated! Glad I asked 🙂 and thank you so much for your quick response. I'll definitely follow your advice, thanks a lot!

0 Upvotes
LBorges
Contributor

SOLVE

Just to be clear thought, the contacts are already in a list. They have already registered and registrations are closed. Is it possible to add existing contacts? Or just the ones who will still register?

0 Upvotes
LBorges
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi, thank you for the info. Yes, to answer your question I have collected 115 participants to a webinar. I chose GoToWebinar later so that means I did not use their registration form.

Now I need to upload the list and thought this would be simple but GoToWebinar tells me there's no way to do that. Just manual.

I do use hubspot, am not very technical but could try to do the integration. But wanted to try only if I know it's going to solve my problem 🙂 So you're saying that if I do the integration it will allow me to upload my Hubspot contacts into GoToWebinar, right? Withouth much need for technical knowledge?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LBorges,

Could you provide more context, what exactly would you like to accomplish?

It sounds like your trying to add contacts to a GoToWebinar. If you have the integration set up, this can be done via a contact-based workflow, also explained here:

karstenkoehler_0-1625491322459.png

Simply select your list of contacts in the enrollment trigger section and then choose the correct GoToWebinar.

Generally, the best way to add HubSpot form submissions to GoToWebinar is via the added line of code in website forms.

Let me know if I got your request right. Happy to help!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
LBorges
Contributor

SOLVE

Just to be clear, the contacts are already on a list. They have already registered and registrations are closed. Is it possible to add existing contacts? Or just the ones who will still register?

You mentioned: "Generally, the best way to add HubSpot form submissions to GoToWebinar is via the added line of code in website forms."

But that would apply only if I was starting now to collect the registrations, right? In my case that's no longer possible since I already have the list completed

0 Upvotes