Marketing Integrations

LBorges
Contributor

GoToWebinar upload list of participants

SOLVE

I have a list of webinar participants collected via Hubspot form, is manually really the only way to enter these? Zapier is not an option. 

Anyway to do this via Hubspot integration at all? (Participants are already registered and I'm not making the "register again" 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LBorges,

Could you provide more context, what exactly would you like to accomplish?

It sounds like your trying to add contacts to a GoToWebinar. If you have the integration set up, this can be done via a contact-based workflow, also explained here:

karstenkoehler_0-1625491143471.png

Simply select your list of contacts in the enrollment trigger section and then choose the correct GoToWebinar.

Generally, the best way to add HubSpot form submissions to GoToWebinar is via the added line of code in website forms.

Let me know if I got your request right. Happy to help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @LBorges!

I did get your PM and sent you a solution I used once. However, when I did what I did, I do not recall there being the workflow trigger that @karstenkoehler shows. That would have made my life much easier. You should definitely try it and let us know if it works for you.

For future giggles, here's the solution I provied:

What I did is export the registration list from Hubspot so I had the data in a spreadsheet. I also had open the GoToWebinar registration page (the online webpage that GoToWebinar creates).

I had these two windows side-by-side. Then I found an action recorder tool and I recorded myself selecting data from the spreadsheet, entering it in the appropriate field on the registration page, submitting the registration and then scrolling down the spreadsheet (so the selection row was always at the top of the window). This is something I used to do in my software testing days to enter data and test forms. Once I had the actions recorded, I just had to clean them up a bit and then let the recording continue to perform the actions and copy data in the fields and submit registrations. 

This process failed a few times and had to be restarted. However, it was still much faster than me and my team trying to hand jam hundrends of registrations.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Crystal_Hopper
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @LBorges!

I did get your PM and sent you a solution I used once. However, when I did what I did, I do not recall there being the workflow trigger that @karstenkoehler shows. That would have made my life much easier. You should definitely try it and let us know if it works for you.

For future giggles, here's the solution I provied:

What I did is export the registration list from Hubspot so I had the data in a spreadsheet. I also had open the GoToWebinar registration page (the online webpage that GoToWebinar creates).

I had these two windows side-by-side. Then I found an action recorder tool and I recorded myself selecting data from the spreadsheet, entering it in the appropriate field on the registration page, submitting the registration and then scrolling down the spreadsheet (so the selection row was always at the top of the window). This is something I used to do in my software testing days to enter data and test forms. Once I had the actions recorded, I just had to clean them up a bit and then let the recording continue to perform the actions and copy data in the fields and submit registrations. 

This process failed a few times and had to be restarted. However, it was still much faster than me and my team trying to hand jam hundrends of registrations.

Did my post solve the questions or challenge? Please mark it as a solution for others to find.
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LBorges,

Could you provide more context, what exactly would you like to accomplish?

It sounds like your trying to add contacts to a GoToWebinar. If you have the integration set up, this can be done via a contact-based workflow, also explained here:

karstenkoehler_0-1625491143471.png

Simply select your list of contacts in the enrollment trigger section and then choose the correct GoToWebinar.

Generally, the best way to add HubSpot form submissions to GoToWebinar is via the added line of code in website forms.

Let me know if I got your request right. Happy to help!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes