Marketing Integrations

parlicharkes
Participant

GoToWebinar Integration

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there any way to get webinars from GoToWebinar to sync automatically into HubSpot?

Each time I create a new webinar in GTW I have to manually activate the sync in HubSpot. Is there some setting I can change that syncs everything automatically? It's just a pain to have to do it manually and it's easily forgotten. 

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

GoToWebinar Integration

SOLVE

Hi @parlicharkes, thanks for reaching out!

With the GoToWebinar integration, sync with available webinars is disabled by default. This is done to prevent unnecessary syncing - with too many webinars, there is a risk that you could use an excessive amount of API calls and hitting your API call limit without intending to. For this reason, the webinar sync does have to be activated manually.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you further; please let me know if you have any more questions on this topic!

Best,

May

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

GoToWebinar Integration

SOLVE

Hi @parlicharkes, thanks for reaching out!

With the GoToWebinar integration, sync with available webinars is disabled by default. This is done to prevent unnecessary syncing - with too many webinars, there is a risk that you could use an excessive amount of API calls and hitting your API call limit without intending to. For this reason, the webinar sync does have to be activated manually.

I'm sorry I couldn't help you further; please let me know if you have any more questions on this topic!

Best,

May