Marketing Integrations

nick_lanspa
Participant

GoToWebinar Attendance Disposition

Résolue

I am trying to create workflows in Hubspot to follow up seperately with attendees and no shows for a reoccuring GoToWebinar event.

First issue is that each reoccuring event has the same name and you cannot see the dates in the contact lists or workflow UI unless you click into each event. This neccesitates lots of manual counting and double checking. But, this is just an annoyance and not my main issue.

I would like to create active lists to filter between Registrants, No Shows and Attendees. But, the list logic does not differentiate between "Did Not Attend" and "Registered" for a. future event. So all registrants are added to the "Did Not Attend" list becasue the event hasn't happened yet - Logically that makes sense, but it's not really what the no show disposition should describe. That means they are automatically enrolled in the No-Show follow up workflow as soon as they signup. I tried to add a date filter to each event in the active list, but that was not available.

So, I would like to no if there is a way to differentaiate registrants and no-shows for future webinars.

1 Solution acceptée
Bryantworks
Solution
Conseiller clé | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hey @nick_lanspa,

I use the integration with several clients, what you'll need to do is set two filters for your registered, attended, and didn't not attend filters.  For example:

Registered

Contact has registered for "ABC"

Attended

Contact has attended "ABC"

Registered, didn't attend

AND

Contact has not attended "ABC"

As for the futures, I'm not sure on this one as GTW doesn't pass date-time info for registrants/attendees.  I think you'll need a bit of a custom workflow for date/timestamping these users then adding that as some AND criteria for your reoccurring webinars.

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
2 Réponses
Bryantworks
Solution

Résolue

Hey @nick_lanspa,

I use the integration with several clients, what you'll need to do is set two filters for your registered, attended, and didn't not attend filters.  For example:

Registered

Attended

Contact has attended "ABC"

Registered, didn't attend

AND

Contact has not attended "ABC"

As for the futures, I'm not sure on this one as GTW doesn't pass date-time info for registrants/attendees.  I think you'll need a bit of a custom workflow for date/timestamping these users then adding that as some AND criteria for your reoccurring webinars.

Hope this helps!

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert
0 Votes
nick_lanspa
Participant

Résolue

Thanks for the input @Bryantworks. This is the system I'm currently using. It works fine for events that have already taken place, but you are corrent that is still requires manual work for future webinars.

I'm trying to make a template to remove manual work for reoccuring events, but it looks like manual workflow enrollments will be needed for no-shows after each event.

0 Votes