Getting employee count from LinkedIn

marketingchris
Participant

Has anyone found a cheap, automated way to get the employee count from the LinkedIn company page into HubSpot. (ZoomInfo is the wrong answer! 😉

I have Marketing Hub Professional, so I cannot use webhooks. 

I'd prefer the LinkedIn employee count but if you know of other solutions that have a similar, reliable count, I'd also take it. Unfortunately, I have found HubSpot Intelligence employee counts to be too unreliable. Since the territory mapping is based on employee count, it's an important metric for us. 

That would be a huge help. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Hi @marketingchris ,

Welcome to the Community!

I did a bit of research about available LinkedIn Integrations and found this Community post (Pulling LinkedIn information into Sales CRM), where our users mention the integration LinkedHub, among other available solutions. 

@NFurness , @KTownsend , @Daniel_Bleich do you maybe have any other suggestions? 

Thanks, 

Mia.  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

marketingchris
Participant

Thanks for suggesting LinkedHub. It doesn't seem like that is a solution. It's manual (not automated) and copies messages (not account data). 

I've been doing some testing with Phantombuster and Integromat, and it seems that I can probably get something together with those solutions. However, it's certainly finicky. I'll post here when I have a solution. 

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager

Thank you for your insight @marketingchris, looking forward to your update!

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes