Marketing Integrations

nkadaba
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Get your Opinion: Integrations Reporting

Hello HubSpot Community. I recently wrote a blog post about reporting on data from your EventBrite and Salesforce integrations.

My question to all of you is: What other examples of integrations reporting would you find useful to get the most out of HubSpot’s reporting and data visualization capabilities?

As HubSpot’s library of integration partners grows, so too does the need to be aware of how you can showcase your progress with all the systems you integrate with HubSpot. I am excited to hear your thoughts in the threads below and continue posting.

4 Réponses
JBB_
Participant

I'd like to be able to report on an activity from an integration. My biggest headache recently: How many zoom webinar registrations over the last 7, 30 days?

These activity integrations could be incredibly helpful for reporting.

We built a custom application to track activities within our application and I cannot report based on those activities unless I add them as custom properties (which is something we've done)... but even using custom properties, I cannot count, for example, how many logins we have had in our web application... instead, I can only count _who_ has logged in over the last x days.

I come back to: Add an activity type field/property to the custom applications and provide some minor extensibility to the activity type. This would allow us to report on any of them that write to the timeline.

0 Votes
nkadaba
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Thanks for this feedback RE: measuring activity with webinar integrations. Custom properties again are a key tool to helping to measure more complex things that the integration cannot as itself, but agreed that this is becoming an increasingly desired feature. 

I'm happy to send this to a couple of people from our product team to gather their thoughts. 

jennysowyrda
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Hi @nkadaba,

Thanks for kicking off the conversation! I wanted to pull some of our contributors in who have discussed topics like this in the past. 

@SMinhas@LiorK, @CakeSolutions@gabriel-nextiny@Krystina@Spyros what types of integration reporting would you like to see?

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Votes
SMinhas
Participant

Hi Jenny,

It'll be great to have an option to 'filter' reports based on certain contact properties in the analytics tool. We have a report set-up in the dashboard with all the filters but the visualization isn't the best. For example, finding the total number of new contacts in this report on the dashboard is a bit of a process when it should be upfront. At present, I have to export this dashboard report as a list and then create tables etc in excel.

in short, it seems like there are many reporting tools available in Hubspot, but nothing that fits my team's reporting needs completely.

Regards,

Sab;een