Marketing Integrations

Egalcaraz

Get the marketing data and unsubscribes in HS

SOLVE

Hello everyone,

We have SF Sales Cloud connected to HubSpot Marketing Hub, please, couple anyone tell me how can we move all the marketing activity such as the unsubscribed users from HS back to Salesforce?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Activities cannot be backfilled. So if your old marketing platform prior to Hubspot was not sending activities like email sends, form submits, etc. to Salesforce as tasks, to my knowledge there is no way to backfill this data. You can turn on that activity sync in the Salesforce Integration settings moving forward. Personally with bots and everything that impacts email, I usually just stick to form submits and email sends.

Unsubscribed is different. That should be a checkbox sync that should go to your Salesforce unsubscribe field, also in the sync settings, but for the Contact.  As Hubspot syncs with both leads and contacts in Salesforce there is no separate setting to match to in Hubspot.

View solution in original post

GRajput
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Egalcaraz 

GRajput_0-1673528923786.png

Or you can refer to this link for more details.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/salesforce/salesforce-integration-faq

Hope this will helpful !

Gaurav Rajput

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Egalcaraz

SOLVE

Hello Ben,

Thanks for the reply, you say you usually stick form submits and emails send, which for me is the main thing too, how do you manager the sync?

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Key Advisor

SOLVE

The sync is managed from the integration itself.  Those items in particular are under the activities tab: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/salesforce/sync-activities-and-tasks-between-hubspot-and-salesforce

GRajput

SOLVE

Hi @Ben_M 

Unfortunately, there is no way to move unsubscribed users from HubSpot to Salesforce. However, you can use the HubSpot-Salesforce integration to sync data between the two platforms. This integration allows you to sync contacts, deals, and activity data from HubSpot to Salesforce. You can also create custom fields in HubSpot to sync additional data from Salesforce to HubSpot.

Hope this will helpful !

Gaurav Rajput

Gaurav Rajput

Book a meeting

0 Upvotes
Egalcaraz

SOLVE

Hello Gaurav,

Sorry, I may not have been clear, I was meaning move them through the integration, and I see it's possible.

0 Upvotes
GRajput
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Egalcaraz 

GRajput_0-1673528923786.png

Or you can refer to this link for more details.

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/salesforce/salesforce-integration-faq

Hope this will helpful !

Gaurav Rajput

Gaurav Rajput

Book a meeting

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Activities cannot be backfilled. So if your old marketing platform prior to Hubspot was not sending activities like email sends, form submits, etc. to Salesforce as tasks, to my knowledge there is no way to backfill this data. You can turn on that activity sync in the Salesforce Integration settings moving forward. Personally with bots and everything that impacts email, I usually just stick to form submits and email sends.

Unsubscribed is different. That should be a checkbox sync that should go to your Salesforce unsubscribe field, also in the sync settings, but for the Contact.  As Hubspot syncs with both leads and contacts in Salesforce there is no separate setting to match to in Hubspot.