Marketing Integrations

monerap

GTM and GA4 in HubSpot Landing Page

Hello everyone,

My client uses HubSpot landing pages and the page does not have GTM and GA4 code. 

They told me that due to their package, they cant install GTM and GA4 to the landing page.

Is there a way to manually install these codes to HubSpot landing pages?

Their packages: Sales Hub Enterprise and Service Hub Professional

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
monerap

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @monerap, thank you for posting in our Community!

Regarding your query about installing GTM (Google Tag Manager) and GA4 (Google Analytics 4) code on HubSpot landing pages, you can manually insert the tracking codes into the HTML of the landing pages. This can typically be done within the page settings or by editing the HTML directly. However, this method might require some technical expertise.

I want to invite our top experts to share their thoughts, @franksteiner79, @trevordjones @johnelmer do you have any recommendations for the @monerap matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
monerap

Pam - Thanks for your reply. I hope other experts will help me as well.

I looked at this page, it mentions "Marketing Hub Enterprise or Professional" package to apply GA4 to the site header.

Is there a way to install GA4 and GTM codes in HubSpot landing page HTML without those packages? (My client has Sales Hub Enterprise and Service Hub Professional package only)

If there is, how can we do it?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @monerap,

To integrate Google Analytics 4 with your HubSpot banner, you can follow these steps:

1. Ensure you have the Google Analytics 4 code snippet ready.
  2. Navigate to your HubSpot account and click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
  3. In the left sidebar menu, go to Website > Pages.
  4. In the Site header HTML section, paste the Google Analytics 4 code snippet.
  5. Save the changes to apply the Google Analytics 4 code to your HubSpot banner.

If you have an existing Google Analytics 4 code installed on your website, you may want to consult with a web developer or analyst to ensure that there are no conflicts between the two implementations.

For more information on integrating Google Analytics with HubSpot, visit the HubSpot knowledge base.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes