Marketing Integrations

aorons
Participant

Full Sync with Redtail CRM

SOLVE

Does anyone know whether the new 2-way syncing that Hubspot is promoting now via what used to be pie-sync will work with Redtail CRM?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
FransLeys
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

This app was released as a data sync app on 6/12

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
FransLeys
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

This app was released as a data sync app on 6/12

SterlingEdge
Participant

SOLVE

Woot Woot!  Excited to get this setup. Game Changer for my business. 

agosselin1
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@SterlingEdge We are currently working through the different steps from the business, legal, and technical sides of things to complete the integration. It is likely that we will be able to sync more information than just contacts records. Hopefully, Companies will be launched along with Contact information and Deals will follow later on. Currently, we can't provide an ETA given the number of moving parts. While this does not provide you with as many details as you'd like, our team is actively working on it. 

0 Upvotes
SterlingEdge
Participant

SOLVE

I look forward to syncing Redtail and Hubspot.  (contact record data) two ways.  Curoius if there is a timeline that is more specific than "on the road map".  

Cheers

Kit Lancaster

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Thank you for confirming, @agosselin1, and thanks, @johnelmer, for the additional info!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@agosselin1 @aorons @karstenkoehler  I thought it would be useful to share a brief Q&A I had with David Barron, who is product manager for Operations Hub:

1. Are the only objects included in the Free Data Sync Contacts, Companies and Deals?  We are only supporting contacts at launch, over the course of the year we plan to add company, deal and ticket syncing. 
  2. By “Default field mappings” do you mean only mapping standard HubSpot properties in the above objects? Default would be any standard property in the other app or hubspot.  Custom field mappings allows you to map any custom field type supported that you've created in HubSpot or the other app AND if you'd like to turn off/amend properties that are in the default settings.  Once we launch, you'll be able to see all of the default fields in each marketplace listing for each app.
  3. In Starter, does it mean 2 way sync with HubSpot standard and custom properties but only in Contacts, Companies and Deals? Or are more objects included in Starter? No new objects in starter, just contacts to start for both free/starter.

So my takeaway is that only Contacts syncing will be available to begin with. Companies, Deals and Tickets will be added during 2021. And this will apply to the 25 apps only.  It's important to recognize that for any use case where the CRM integration must includes, for example, Engagements (meetings, emails, tasks, notes and calls), Operations Hub does not have this functionality.  

Specifically regarding Redtail CRM, their documentation says that they integrate with Zapier, so you can see if your integration needs can be handled that way. https://help.redtailtechnology.com/hc/en-us/articles/218904527-Zapier

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
agosselin1
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @aorons 

At the moment, Redtail CRM isn't yet part of Operations Hub. Here is a list of all available data sync apps: 

https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/apps-for-operations-teams

Our product team will add more integration in the next weeks/months. Unfortunately, I don't have any insights on Redtail CRM.

Thanks,

Aron

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @aorons,

I haven't tested it myself but you could probably check easily by making use of the 14 day trial. I haven't had a look whether Operations Hub is fully rolled out to all developer portals yet but once it is, you could test a sync there as well.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.