Marketing Integrations

SaolreMarketing

Form Builder, Live Chat and Lead Generation Tools from HubSpot

SOLVE

Are there any posts on how to use "Form Builder, Live Chat and Lead Generation Tools from HubSpot" Wordpress plugin (search showed none)? I am a free user and just installed the plugin to add my Hubspot cookie and leverage the non-HS-Forms integration. Description didn't say you had to be a paid user for it to work.

There doesn't seem to be much to the "settings" screen in WordPress. The discription said it would pull Contact 7 entries automatically... but I tried a test and didn't get anything in HS.

(I was surprised is wasn't tested with latest WP version).

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SaolreMarketing

The WordPress plugin for HubSpot is intentionally simple. It attaches the HubSpot tracking code to your pages and nothing more. Hence the settings are simple. 

Everything else should be configured in HubSpot. 

Collected forms should capture submissions from contact form 7, unless there is something else preventing it. 

The knowledge base is the best place to find out how all the features work in more detail. Here's a link to get you started: Marketing Free

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @SaolreMarketing

The WordPress plugin for HubSpot is intentionally simple. It attaches the HubSpot tracking code to your pages and nothing more. Hence the settings are simple. 

Everything else should be configured in HubSpot. 

Collected forms should capture submissions from contact form 7, unless there is something else preventing it. 

The knowledge base is the best place to find out how all the features work in more detail. Here's a link to get you started: Marketing Free

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes