Marketing Integrations

steelcam

Filter Shopify Abandoned Carts to not sync leads with no email or phone number

SOLVE

Hoping this is a possibility.

Looking to block out Abandoned cart leads poplating from Shopify the Sales > Deals section which do not contain an Email or Phone Number. This way our sales team can go line by line and not have to pick through the leads with an associated contact. 

The squares in red do not have an associated contact (email and phone) and therfore no way to follow up.

Squares in red do not have an associated contact and now way of following up on the lead.Squares in red do not have an associated contact and now way of following up on the lead.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jackcoldrick
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @steelcam,

The best thing you can do in this circumstance is to create a filter for your pipeline and ensure you are filtering by "Associated Contact is known". This will only show you deals with contacts correctly associated. See below:

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 9.40.51 AM.png

In order for a contact to be associated to a deal via our integration they will either have to supply their phone number or email address or both. So this way you can ensure that you are going to be able to follow up!

I hope this helps

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
jackcoldrick
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @steelcam,

The best thing you can do in this circumstance is to create a filter for your pipeline and ensure you are filtering by "Associated Contact is known". This will only show you deals with contacts correctly associated. See below:

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 9.40.51 AM.png

In order for a contact to be associated to a deal via our integration they will either have to supply their phone number or email address or both. So this way you can ensure that you are going to be able to follow up!

I hope this helps

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn