Marketing Integrations

brunobarbosab2

Facebook Leads Import

SOLVE

Hello,

I'd like to import my facebook leads campaign into Hubspot. I know I can create the ads within Hubspot. What I want to do is import the ads already created inside facebook for Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Facebook Leads Import

SOLVE

@nicolebrenner@jennysowyrda@edjusten - please correct me if I'm incorrect, but @brunobarbosab2 I do not beleive it is possible to retroactively integrate Facebook Ads that were created before you integrated Facebook and HubSpot. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Facebook Leads Import

SOLVE

@nicolebrenner@jennysowyrda@edjusten - please correct me if I'm incorrect, but @brunobarbosab2 I do not beleive it is possible to retroactively integrate Facebook Ads that were created before you integrated Facebook and HubSpot. 

0 Upvotes
amyward
Participant

Facebook Leads Import

SOLVE

Hi,

We have a lot of leads coming in from an ad we are running on Facebook. The CTA is "message us" within Facebook Messenger. Is there a way to import or run an API to connect to Hubspot? 

Thanks,

Amy

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Facebook Leads Import

SOLVE

@roisinkirby that's correct! Facebook lead ads will only be analyzed after the integration is connected

0 Upvotes
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Facebook Leads Import

SOLVE

@roisinkirby that's correct! Facebook lead ads will only be analyzed after the integration is connected

0 Upvotes