Marketing Integrations

BGCDance
Membre

Eventbrite integration isn't working

Hi everyone, 

I'm working with a free Hubspot account trying to get it integrated with my Eventbrite account. I have been going through the first few steps of this set up guide and have been running into problems. 

I can click "Allow" to connect the two accounts but I am not getting redirected to the screen that I am supposed to. I am supposed to see this screen to be able to choose specific events and set up automatic syncing Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 8.01.46 PM.png

But instead I get redirected to this screen without any option to turn on syncing

Screen Shot 2021-08-25 at 8.04.29 PM.png

I have checked that I am an admin/owner on Eventbrite account and I am using the same email across both Hubspot and Eventbrite. I also tried uninstalling the app and trying to reinstall the app on a different browser, I cleared my cache, and tried an incognito window. 

I'm not sure how I am supposed to be able to turn on the automatic event syncing in this integration, anyone have any ideas? 

0 Votes
1 Réponse
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Eventbrite integration isn't working

Hi @BGCDance ,

It seems like the pop-up window is meant to appear for you to log into their Eventbrite account but it is not showing. I would recommend you to try and check to see if you have any pop-up blockers on your browser and to disable them. Then, try again in an incognito window to see if that works for you.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Votes