Marketing Integrations

JDavies6

Eventbrite integration failure - no error message

SOLVE

I am trying to integrate Eventbrite.  I go to Marketplace, choose Eventbrite, click Install App, sign into Eventbrite, click Accept and then I end up back at the point where I click Install App.  Please help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JDavies6
Solution

SOLVE

I solved this with the help of another VA.  I think I had been set up with Admin rights and reduced rights in Eventbrite which stopped any integration at all happening - not just for my client organisation but also my own.  So check this out if you have the same problem.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
JDavies6
Solution

SOLVE

I solved this with the help of another VA.  I think I had been set up with Admin rights and reduced rights in Eventbrite which stopped any integration at all happening - not just for my client organisation but also my own.  So check this out if you have the same problem.

0 Upvotes
JDavies6

SOLVE

I've now set up a new profile in HubSpot and a new profile in Chrome and it still doesn't work.  Please - has anyone suggestions?  It is five days now without any success - who can help?

0 Upvotes
adeels
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @JDavies6,

Please try the following: 

Update chrome

Disable all add-ons on your chrome 

Please ensure that all cookies are allowed 

Clear cache 

Try again 

This will ensure that there is no interference by any script blockers and the cookies needed for the process are available. 

JDavies6

SOLVE

Still didn't work.  I had such high hopes then.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JDavies6,

Normally, I'd recommend to contact HubSpot support but that's only possible on a paid license. The integration was created by HubSpot, so approaching Eventbrite wouldn't yield any results, unfortunately.

One more thing you could try is have another user attempt the integration.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
JDavies6

SOLVE

I've tried with Microsoft Edge and Firebird.  I've cleared the cache, I've tried incognito mode.  I changed the email address in Eventbrite to be the same as the one in Hubspot.  I disable the pop-up blocker.  I click Install App, I Accept the integration and then straight back to the App page.  I have SuperAdmin rights in Hubspot and full Admin rights in Eventbrite.  What does anyone suggest?

0 Upvotes
JDavies6

SOLVE

I've now tried the integration on a different computer and still have exactly the same issue.  Can anyone help please?

0 Upvotes
JDavies6

SOLVE

Hi.   I'm SuperAdmin in Hubspot.  I cleared my cache yesterday and I'm currently in incognito mode in Chrome.  Should I try in something else?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JDavies6,

First of all, that's very odd. Let's try to find a solution.

Are you the super admin in your portal? If not, could you confirm that you have the permissions to access the app marketplace and install apps?

Have you tried doing this after clearing your cookies and cache, in a private browser tab or in an entirely different browser?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.