Marketing Integrations

A_Clarke

Eventbrite integration - Automatically add category to incoming contacts

SOLVE

Hello all, 

I have added the Eventbrite integration to our account + the Marketing events add on.

Is there a way a Category can be automatically assigned to those contacts coming into Hubspot through Eventbrite? e.g. We would want them assigned as 'Participants' but at the moment this isn't being registered.

fyi - we don't have a Sales/Marketing/Service Hub Professional account

Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @A_Clarke ,

The only I could think of doing this automatically, would be using a workflow to categorize these contacts, but you have mentioned you do not have Professional accounts. So it seems like this will not be possible.  All additional information on the Eventbrite integrations can be found here

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @A_Clarke ,

The only I could think of doing this automatically, would be using a workflow to categorize these contacts, but you have mentioned you do not have Professional accounts. So it seems like this will not be possible.  All additional information on the Eventbrite integrations can be found here

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @A_Clarke, thank you for posting all this information, I would like to add some of our top experts to share their thoughts, @StefaniUAT @johanvdc @darynsmith any suggestions to @A_Clarke?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !