Marketing Integrations

KatiB
Participant

Eventbrite & HubSpot Integration: bulk upload from Google Sheets or Excel to Eventbrite

Hi! I want to be able to bulk import/upload leads the sales reps have met at industry conferences (3rd party organizers) into Eventbrite (here is the guide) so that they sync over to Hubspot using all the benefits of the Eventbrite vs Hubspot integration. So, no RSVPs or forms being filled by leads, just pure upload or sync. 

I am evaluating Eventbrite and this is a huge deal-breaker for my field marketing team, it doesn't make sense to upload leads one by one from a massive spreadsheet. 

Are they killing this bulk upload feature? Do you have any suggestions for an alternative method? 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
KatiB
Participant

Eventbrite & HubSpot Integration: bulk upload from Google Sheets or Excel to Eventbrite

No problem, I appreciate your answer! Maybe it will help someone else with similar problem 🙂 

0 Upvotes
G-Integrator

Hi Kati!

How many records do you need to upload? We have an application G-Integrator for Hubspot

which will allow you to upload a few thousand (probably, dozens of thousands) records from Google Spreadsheet to HubSpot - please see below for the screenshot.

You can install it from the Google Marketplace.

Please contact me at support@g-integrator.com if you would like to see a demo or have any questions.

Sincerely, Denis Novak.

GIntegrator_0-1646070552554.png

0 Upvotes
KatiB
Participant

Hi Denis, 

Thanks for answering! 🙂 
I need a way to bulk upload contacts to Eventbrite, not HubSpot, so this solution is unfortunately not going to fit my use case. 

Kind regards,

Katica

0 Upvotes
G-Integrator

Sorry, it looks like I did not understand the use case. 

0 Upvotes