Marketing Integrations

ojobson
Top Contributor

Eventbrite, Vimeo and HubSpot - attendance data?

SOLVE

Having tried webinars last year, we are running many more this year in order to generate leads and fill pipeline.

Last year we used HubSpot to manage registrations and then Google Meet to run the event. It was clunky, but mostly it worked well. One thing lacking is accurate attendance information (oh, as well as  better tools for delivering a high quality webinar experience!).

We are now looking at:

• eventbrite (integrated with HubSpot) for event registration / management of a free event.
  • Vimeo to create a "Live Event Broadcast" stream for the event (we don’t have the budget to run Vimeo Webinars as it becomes very expensive if you want to have more than 100 registrations, which we are already exceeding), then adding the vimeo link to the eventbrite event.

I’m struggling a little with setting this up to test it - but the question I need to get an answer to is this:

If we are running free events (eventbrite), with a link to a webinar stream (Vimeo), will we get data on who attended the event and will this be fed across to HubSpot via the Integration?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Nikhil_Aggarwal
Solution
Member | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BérangèreL Thanks for adding me to this conversation & I'll try to answer @ojobson's query from my so far experience with Vimeo

• Using two tools hand in hand will be challenging as the in-depth reporting like the duration of the videos watched by an individual, these kind of features will not be visible on the Eventbrite
  • while Eventbrite has an interactive UI, its very own Analytics and reporting, and mobile accessibility kind of features make it none lesser than Vimeo. 
  • Probably some other cost effective options like Vidyard, Dailymotion, YouTube, Wistia can be a best option to host video and then integrate with Eventbrite

Hope I answered your question @ojobson

thanks 

View solution in original post

Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Confirming that with the integration you should have no problem seeing attendance data for contacts that attend Eventbrite webinars @ojobson ☺️

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Nikhil_Aggarwal
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @BérangèreL Thanks for adding me to this conversation & I'll try to answer @ojobson's query from my so far experience with Vimeo

• Using two tools hand in hand will be challenging as the in-depth reporting like the duration of the videos watched by an individual, these kind of features will not be visible on the Eventbrite
  • while Eventbrite has an interactive UI, its very own Analytics and reporting, and mobile accessibility kind of features make it none lesser than Vimeo. 
  • Probably some other cost effective options like Vidyard, Dailymotion, YouTube, Wistia can be a best option to host video and then integrate with Eventbrite

Hope I answered your question @ojobson

thanks 

ojobson
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Thank you for this - yes, it would be nice to be able to measure in depth analytics, but for now it would be an upgrade to have information on those who attended.

Thank's also for recomending other platforms that could integrate with eventbrite - I will investigrate these.

Several posts by eventbrite, such as this announcement,  this post, this too, and a mention on their virtual event's landing page say that vimeo is "eventbrite's preferred livestreaming partner" so it is suprising that their isn't better integration of analytics betwee the two systems...?!

BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @ojobson, I hope that you are well!

Great question, thanks for asking the Community!

First, I'd like to share these articles that might help you:

- Use HubSpot's integration with Eventbrite
- Eventbrite
- How to Get the Most out of the HubSpot-Eventbrite Integration [Customer Story]
- Vimeo

So for Eventbrite, yes, you will get the information on who attended the event and this will be synced to HubSpot:
When someone registers for an event you've synced to HubSpot, you'll see an Eventbrite registration event on that contact's timeline. If the person registering for the event is not a contact, a new one will be automatically created for you.
You can also create lists, set workflow triggers, update scoring criteria, and more based on event registration and attendance.

I'd be happy to put you in touch with some of our Community Users who use these integrations, as well as asking our Top Experts on this for you:

Hi @BGCDance, @webdew, @blinkertoon, @FSites, @TJarvis, @AElposhi, @GDamhuis, @Jnix284, @trekireland, @Nikhil_Aggarwal, could you share your experience and insights regarding these integrations to help @ojobson, please?

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thank you very much 🌟 and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Confirming that with the integration you should have no problem seeing attendance data for contacts that attend Eventbrite webinars @ojobson ☺️

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin