End Video with a Form (like HubSpot Academy Does)

Occasional Contributor

The HubSpot academy videos go straight from the video to a form (i.e. the form appears in the same window where the video played".  See short video here https://share.vidyard.com/watch/XxAMjj1d2ZHDuhNGStLXAT?

Would someone please share with me how to do that?

Thanks,

Adam

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
New Contributor

Hey Adam! 

Thanks for posting this, what you are seeing is an Advanced Call To Action that is popping up at the end of the video. 

With HubSpot Video you are able to create a form at the start or end of your video but will not be as detailed as the example. 

You are able to upgrade your account to Vidyard's Marketing Proffesional or Enterprise to have the Advanced CTA functionality. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me directly.

jacob.fernandes@vidyard.com

calendly.com/jacobfernandes

0 Upvotes
Community Thought Leader

Yo @AdamSinger, Wistia has some of the best HubSpot video integration available on the planet. AND, they're not rediculously priced at >$3,000/yr for basic video analytics and >$10,000/yr for CRM itegration like Vidyard (Google Vidyard pricing).

Wistia's CTAs are easy and effective, and the stats integrate directly into the HubSpot activity timeline for each contact. Love it!

Gabriel ( @gabriel-nextiny ), from Nextiny, runs a HubSpot Agency that uses video extensively to get results. He usually has some interesting points to make about Wistia's excellent HubSpot integration.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

Remote  B2B Digital Marketing Manager

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

hubspot-solutions-signature-button-help-with-hubspot-v01.png

hubspot-solutions-signature-button-retainer-pricing-v01.png

Highlighted
Regular Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hey @MFrankJohnson, thanks for the S/O.

Hi @AdamSinger,

The HubSpot Academy videos use Wistia, which has a great integration with HubSpot and allow you to put forms at the end of a video. I'm sure that HubSpot will incorporate features like this in the future on the new HubSpot video product and you can probably get them now on the Vidyard paid integration.

Expanding on Frank's response, here you have some articles on how we generate success with video using HubSpot and the Wistia Integration.

3x closing rate with video (Case Study):

https://blog.nextinymarketing.com/increase-direct-bookings-with-video-and-conversational-marketing

More about the HubSpot-Wistia integration:

https://blog.nextinymarketing.com/the-hubspot-ecosystem-wistia-integration

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

G

New Contributor

@AdamSinger You will be surprised at the cost of your exclusive pricing with your HubSpot subscription. Please see pricing details below: 

Vidyard for Marketers 

0 Upvotes