Marketing Integrations

johnkarlo
Participant

Embedded Typeform on Hubspot Landing Page is not using new contact page visit information

SOLVE

Hello!

I have a Hubspot landing page where I have embedded a Typeform. Once they complete the form, that data is passed back to Hubspot using the form integration, they are also redirected to a separate Hubspot landing page. When I look at the contact record in Hubspot, I do not see any of their pageview history, or any activity saying they completed the Typeform. The only data is that they were created by an Offline Source.

This doesn't seem right.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Embedded Typeform on Hubspot Landing Page is not using new contact page visit information

SOLVE

Hi @johnkarlo,

Have you simply embedded the Typoform or are you using the HubSpot Typeform integration?

Generally, for page view history to be associated with a contact record, the cookies must have been accepted before by the website visitor and they must have filled out a HubSpot form.

Here's what I think is happening: If HubSpot is merely recognizing your Typeform as a non-HubSpot form, page view history (from the cookies) and form submission wouldn't be associated – because the form submission isn't handled by HubSpot but a third party.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
johnkarlo
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @karstenkoehler ! I am using the integration but you are right, the submission is handled by a third party so it is not updating the tracking history. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @johnkarlo,

Have you simply embedded the Typoform or are you using the HubSpot Typeform integration?

Generally, for page view history to be associated with a contact record, the cookies must have been accepted before by the website visitor and they must have filled out a HubSpot form.

Here's what I think is happening: If HubSpot is merely recognizing your Typeform as a non-HubSpot form, page view history (from the cookies) and form submission wouldn't be associated – because the form submission isn't handled by HubSpot but a third party.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes