E-learning platform to HubSpot

elraaxho
Participant

Hi!

I´m about to help a customer setup a really simple e-learning plattform for there customers. They have HubSpot CMS and Marketing Hub so I´m thinking I would just put everything on a landing page or a website page and put a password on it. 

Then again I think there´s propably some easy of the shelf e-learning solution I could just integrate with HubSpot. Any suggestions?

(I know I could use the knowledge base in Service Hub but the customer can´t afford that right now). 

6 Replies 6
Vectordude
Contributor

We are using Moodle for our laerning platform and have had a really good experience with it. 

We havent integrated it with hubspot yet because we have to build the internal procedures around that dataflow, but there is a zapier link that can be used. 

Zapier connects most things though, so I doubt you'll have any shortage of options for Learning Management System (LMS).

elraaxho
Participant

Thanks for your advice Vectordude! I´ll look into it. 

Fabulous
Member | Partner

Hey Vectordude!

I realize that your message was only a few months ago, but have you integrated Moodle with HS yet? I'm looking to do that too.

Thanks!

Fab

Vectordude
Contributor

Hi @Fabulous ,

No, unfortunately things have gotten quite hectic with COVID so we have not had the opportunity to prioritize this.

The zap looks pretty straightforward though. If you do decide to go forward with this, I might suggest creating HS forms for your courses, and then pushing the moodle registrations as HS form submissions. The main benefit to doing this over the "create/update contact" action is that this allows you to record the activity on the contact timeline and use it in various filters.

This is what we do for some of the other systems we use such as eventbrite.

Best,

Ben

IanRogers
Participant

It would be extremely helpful to have a video tutorial with instructions on how to integration HubSpot and MOODLE. One could only dream of such an essential pedagogical resource for the effective integration of both apps.

FGarcia

Hey, did you make it?