integration with HubSpot?

BR

Bareld

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
vserranoh
Participant

DropContact

Hello Bareld! Do you have any insights on this integration that you can share? One of my teams is using DropContact and I want to assess if it's worth integrating both tools and how accurate the enrichment is. Thanks!

Bareld
Participant

DropContact

Hi, we use DropContact to enrich Contact info but didn't integrate it. DC team explained all kind of cool functions which sounded great but once connected they also read all our Contacts data in our HubSpot. That's something we did not want/agree to share. We need a simple integration a) we share some details of a Contact, b) data we look for comes back and we store. We didn't want DC to reach our to our HubSpot instance, read a Contacts and enrich them. Hope you get what I'm referring to, our IP is at stake. Happy to have a chat over Zoom / MS Teams. What's your team looking for and thus wants to achieve with the integration? 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

DropContact

Hi @Bareld,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I would like to add our subject matter experts to this conversation.

Hi @HubDoPete@Anton@Teun - Do you have experience with the Drop Contact integration or is there anything that stands out to you about this integration? 

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
Bareld
Participant

DropContact

@kvlschaefer thank you so much for connecting us. Looking forward to hear form you!

I'm at Inbound in Boston so we can also talk face to face.