Marketing Integrations

rmeredith95

Does using the Typeform/Hubspot integration limit the filter options you can use?

We are considering using Typeform for some of our more complex forms to provide a better user experience when collecting larger amounts of data. My concern is that if we use this, I won't be able to use specific form fills as a filter/trigger option in workflows or lists. Has anyone who has used the integration had this issue? If so, how do you work around it?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
StefaniUAT
Key Advisor

Does using the Typeform/Hubspot integration limit the filter options you can use?

Hi @rmeredith95 ,

@Kim_HM is correct, you can absolutely match the Typeform question and answers to HubSpot without a problem as long as you make the property types match. IE: single-line text to single-line text, dropdown to dropdown, date property to date property, etc. I have done this for years!

However, I am curious why chose to use Typeform (usually paid + less reliable integration) versus a HubSpot form/landing page or HubSpot customer response survey? 

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
Kim_HM
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @rmeredith95 , 

I've used this integration beginning of this year. In my experience it is possible to match every question used to a HubSpot property. If there isn't a default property, you're able to create a custom property to match your questions. This way you can use all replies as filter/trigger for workflows and lists. 

Hope this helps! 

Kind regards, 

Kim

JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @rmeredith95,

I'm going to tag in some subject matter experts to see if they have some suggestions.

Hi @Kim_HM @bradmin, do you have any thoughts on this?

Thanks!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !